CondoWorks makes it easy to stay organized and keep track of all payments. To view a list of all payments:
- Click on Payments in the top navigation bar
- Select All
You can see all payments and sort/search by Client, Vendor, Created Date, Status, Amount, Bank Account, Payment Type, and Issued Date.
To view the details of a specific payment, click on the magnifying glass. The payment details page shows the payee, source bank account, amount, and payment type, along with several tabs:
- Linked Invoices - a list of all invoices associated with this payment. Clicking on the invoice number will open the invoice detail screen in a separate window.
- Comments - lets you read and make internal comments. You can also view comments for all payments by clicking on Payments in the top navigation bar and selecting Comments in the drop-down menu.
- History - audit trail with details of all changes for this payment (who made the change, what change was made, and when the change was made).
At the top of the page you will see the payment status. Payments can be in any of the following statuses:
- Pending Approval - payment has been routed for approval
- Approved - payment has been approved by all approvers
- Queued for Release - payment has been queued for release to the vendor
- Released - payment has been issued to the vendor
- Exported - payment details have been synced to the accounting system
- Cancelled - payment has been cancelled
- Failed - payment has failed