There are two scenarios that may lead to updating an invoice. A Reactive scenario or a Proactive scenario.
1. Reactive: Respond to an "Invoice Revision Required" email
If an invoice you have submitted requires clarification or an update, you will be notified via an email from CondoWorks. The subject will include "Invoice Revision Required" and the email will have the reasoning provided by your client.
To update the invoice, click on the Revise Invoice button in the email:
2. Proactive: Update via the CondoWorks Vendor Portal
You can also revise an invoice proactively in the CondoWorks vendor portal, provided the invoice is in one of the following statuses: New, Pending Approval, Pending on Vendor , or Rejected.
To update the invoice:
- Click on Invoices in the top navigation bar
- Select All in the drop-down menu
- Click on the magnifying glass next to the invoice requiring revision
- Update the invoice
- Click Submit at the bottom of the screen
Please do NOT submit a new invoice when an invoice requires revision as this will create a duplicate invoice for approval in CondoWorks. Always use the Revise Invoice link to update the existing invoice.
If you need to correct an invoice that is already in "Approved" or "Exported" status, please contact the management company to request that that submit a Revise Invoice require.